The Philadelphia division of The Code Armada, founded in 2013 is a US Headquartered International Technology Firm. We operate in 277 U.S. Cities and service over 4000 locations world wide.
There’s an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology firms in the world.
Under immediate supervision, the Sr. Lamp Development Specialist is responsible for software-to-database integration and developing efficient software features to deliver dynamic content. The Sr. Lamp Development Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that the developing codebase is conforming to best practices in regard to coding standards, form validation (both on front-end and server-side), placement and flow of business logic, etc. This is a fully remote contract position that is available to candidates world wide.
• Develop front-end web interfaces in PhP to streamline data input to MySQL.
• Build front-end (CSS) frameworks like Material or Bootstrap.
• 3 to 8 years’ experience developing innovative web applications.
• Experience with content management systems such as Drupal
• Experience with Databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Experience writing simple shell scripts (UNIX/Linux)
• Experience building websites using JS frameworks such as Angular, React is a plus
• Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Willing to learn new technologies and contribute as needed
• Experience in test automation tools is a plus
• Experience in CSS is a plus
• Experience with asset management and tracking software such as New Relic, Nagios
• Experience in CKAN is a plus
• Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices<
• Familiarity to automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
• Familiarity with revision control systems such as Git/Github
• Familiarity in Python based framework such as Flask, Django
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites
• Deployment Support including: deploying code, static files, and/or databases by request to the staging environment, and syncing static files and databases among environments.
Benefits of starting a career with The Code Armada
All employees and contractors have access to health care benefits
Casual and respectful work environment founded by engineers
Rapidly growing company with global footprint
Education / Training reimbursement
About The Code Armada
The Code Armada is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global Software Development, Engineering and Training industries. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.